Medical Director, Children’s Pulmonary Institute, Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach
MemorialCare Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach
Dr. Inderpal Randhawa is a leading specialist in internal medicine, pediatrics, immunology, allergy medicine, and pulmonology with 15 years of experience. Dr. Randhawa focuses on the research and treatment of ‘orphan’ diseases—areas of medicine that have stalled in development and progress. Dr. Randhawa is the medical director of the Children’s Pulmonary Institute at Miller Children’s & Women’s where he has served in various leadership positions for more than a decade. Dr. Randhawa also is the program director of the Pediatric Pulmonology Fellowship at UCI and Miller Children’s & Women’s, and program director of the Cystic Fibrosis Center.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Long Beach On The Rise: Specialized Care…Just for Kids
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Antoine Soliman
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Susan Herman
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Glenn Levine
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Albert Antonio
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Torin Cunningham
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: RICARDO JUAREZ
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Christopher Babbitt