Associate Professor of Clinical Ophthalmology, USC Roski Eye Institute
Keck Medicine of USC
Grace Richter, MD, MPH is a glaucoma specialist in a tertiary care center seeking to provide the highest level of care for her patients. From medical management to minimally invasive glaucoma surgery to traditional surgery, Dr. Richter seeks excellence in the care she provides. Dr. Richter is doing research to better understand the vascular mechanisms that contribute to glaucoma pathophysiology and to determine ways to improve early detection of glaucoma. Areas of research include optical coherence tomography angiography for glaucoma; glaucoma epidemiology; diagnostic tools for glaucoma; and elucidating vascular mechanisms that contribute to glaucoma pathophysiology.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: KAREN MORGAN
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Peter S. Marshall
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: CYNTHIA HERRINGTON, MD
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Andre Panossian
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Tamara N. Chambers, MD
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Marc Sakwa
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE