Pediatric Critical Care
MemorialCare Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach
Glenn Levine, MD is a pediatric critical care physician at MemorialCare Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach since 2004. Dr. Levine completed his BS in physiological sciences at UCLA followed by his Medical Degree at University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. He did his pediatric internship at Texas Tech University Health Science Center in Lubbock and his residency at Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles. He is triple boarded in pediatrics, pediatric critical care and hospice and palliative medicine.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Christopher Babbitt
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Antoine Soliman
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Saar Danon
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: PEDIATRICS
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Torin Cunningham
- UCLA, Miller Children’s Hospitals Partner to Expand Child Health Services
- Long Beach On The Rise: Specialized Care…Just for Kids
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Albert Antonio