Medical Director, Cherese Mari Laulhere Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
MemorialCare Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach
Christopher Babbitt, MD, is the medical director of the Cherese Mari Laulhere Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) at MemorialCare Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach. He received his medical degree at Tulane Medical School before going on to complete his residency and fellowship at UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital. Dr. Babbitt is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics with a subspecialty in pediatric critical care. He has served in several different appointments at Miller Children’s throughout his career, including clinical director of the PICU and medical director of physician informatics.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2021 Outstanding Philanthropist Honoree: Chris Laulhere
- Long Beach On The Rise: Specialized Care…Just for Kids
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Antoine Soliman
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Glenn Levine
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Saar Danon
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: PEDIATRICS
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Torin Cunningham