Associate Professor of Otolaryngology; Neurosurgery Chief, Division of Rhinology and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery, Dept of Otolaryngology
Keck Medicine of USC
Through her entire career, Bozena Wrobel has been dedicated to providing the highest possible level of care for her patients and delivering the highest possible level of education to residents and trainees. She joined Keck straight from fellowship and remained as faculty till present. She has embraced a leadership role in moving Keck rhinology to a new level. This required bringing to Keck the newest technology and establishing programs which have never existed before, such as the first allergy program at the department, first modern sinus surgery program, and first endoscopic skull base surgery program.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Tamara N. Chambers, MD
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: UTTAM SINHA
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Grace Richter
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards: USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center - Top Cancer/Oncology Program of the Year
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: David Reinstadler
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: Finalists
- Health Care Panel & Awards: Finalists
- SPECIAL REPORT: Dr. George Berci