Medical Director, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
MemorialCare Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach
Antoine Soliman, MD serves as the medical director of Miller Children’s & Women’s NICU, a part of the Pediatrix Medical Group practice at MemorialCare. Dr. Soliman was formerly the Director of the Small Baby Unit at Children’s Hospital Orange County and Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics at the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine. In 2007, Dr. Soliman was recruited to join the faculty at Children’s Hospital Orange County and the University of California, Irvine Department of Pediatrics. In his time there, he helped develop the Small Baby Unit - a unique program of care that remarkably improved outcomes for extremely preterm infants.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Christopher Babbitt
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Saar Danon
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Glenn Levine
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: PEDIATRICS
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Torin Cunningham
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Inderpal Randhawa
- Long Beach On The Rise: Specialized Care…Just for Kids
- Executive Wellness Panelist: Graham Tse, M. D.