Medical Director, MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center
MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center
Andrew J. Wassef, MD is a fellowship trained, board-certified orthopedic surgeon with Long Beach – Lakewood Orthopedic Institute in Long Beach. He serves as the medical director of the MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center at Long Beach Medical Center. He specializes in joint replacement and the treatment of arthritic conditions affecting the hip, knee and shoulder. His clinical interests include complex reconstructions, hip resurfacing, joint replacements in the younger population, minimally invasive surgery, revision of failed total joint replacements, revision surgery and robotic-assisted surgery. Dr. Wassef instills the rapid recovery philosophy pioneered by the MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Amandeep Bhalla
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Torin Cunningham
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Andrew Luu
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Focus: Comprehensive Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Care in the San Gabriel Valley
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Marc Sakwa
- Long Beach On The Rise: The Future of Health Care is at MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Andrew Hsiao