Associate Director of Orthopedics and Total Joint Replacement Surgery
Andrew Luu, MD is a board-certified surgeon specializing in orthopedic surgery. During his studies, Dr. Luu chose to specialize in orthopedic surgery because he was fascinated by the problem solving, planning, and intricacies that go into treating orthopedic injuries. He finds it gratifying that he is able to have such an immediate impact on his patients’ quality of life. Dr. Luu specializes in complex joint reconstructions and also performs minimally invasive procedures including anterior total hip replacements and partial knee replacements. Dr. Luu currently serves as associate director of Orthopedics and Total Joint Replacement Surgery at PIH Health.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Andrew Wassef
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Andrew Hsiao
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Millicent Rovelo
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Amandeep Bhalla
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Armen C. Gregorian
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: COSMETIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: PHILLIP O. MERRITT