Chair, Orthopedic Department
Andrew Hsiao, MD is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon and fellowship trained in the subspecialty of sports medicine. He has a unique interest in soft tissue injuries and treatment of cartilage loss in the knee and shoulder performs procedures that help facilitate the repair and regeneration of cartilage. He focuses on arthroscopy and reconstructive procedures of the elbow, shoulder, and knee. Each problem is approached conservatively and a multidisciplinary approach is utilized to expedite recovery and return patients to an active lifestyle. Currently he serves as chair of the Orthopedic Department at PIH Health Whittier Hospital.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Gregory J. Adamson
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Andrew Wassef
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Andrew Luu
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Ronald Kvitne
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Amandeep Bhalla
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: GEORGE FREDERICK “RICK” HATCH
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Sudhaker Nayak