Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon, Spine Center
MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center
Amandeep Bhalla, MD is a board certified, spine fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in treatment of the neck, back and spinal column. Dr. Bhalla practices in Long Beach with the Memorial Orthopaedic Surgical Group. He is also on faculty at Harbor-UCLA Medical center and is a clinical instructor of Orthopaedic Surgery at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. He serves as the director of spine trauma for the department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Bhalla also serves as a peer reviewer for the prestigious Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery and for The Spine Journal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Andrew Wassef
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: A. Nick Shamie
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Torin Cunningham
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Robert H. Cho
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JONATHAN NISSANOFF
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: COSMETIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY