Director, Neonatal Transport Medicine Program
MemorialCare Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach
Dr. Albert Antonio, DO, FAAP, is a board-certified pediatrician and neonatologist, and serves as the director of the Neonatal Transport Medicine Program at Miller Children’s & Women’s. Dr. Antonio oversees the Neonatal Transport Medicine Program operations, program development, staff and physician training specific to critically ill neonates transport. His commitment to improving clinical and patient outcomes centers on TeamSTEPPS, designed to optimize the use of information, clinicians, and resources to achieve optimal outcomes. It was developed by the Department of Defense’s Patient Safety Program in collaboration with the Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality and Dr. Antonio is a certified master trainer.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Antoine Soliman
- Executive Wellness Panelist: Graham Tse, M. D.
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Torin Cunningham
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Inderpal Randhawa
- Long Beach On The Rise: Specialized Care…Just for Kids
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: PEDIATRICS
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: DOMINIC J. BLURTON
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Susana V. Santiago-Soriano, MD Physician