OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY
Roy Silver, MD is a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist at PIH Health. He holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Brandeis University in Massachusetts and a medical doctorate from St. George’s University School of Medicine in Grenada, West Indies. He completed residencies in OB/Gyn at New York University School of Medicine’s Downtown Hospital and at the University of Nevada School of Medicine - University Medical Center, where he served as chief resident. He also completed an externship with the University of Miami’s School of Medicine at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Silver received the prestigious Felix Rutledge Fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Allison Hill
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: BENTE KAISER
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Steve Vasilev
- Survey Says: L.A. at Risk of OB-GYN Shortage
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Ron Shatzmiller
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Laurence Spencer-Smith
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Sudhaker Nayak