Ron Shatzmiller, MD is a board-certified neurologist at PIH Health. He earned a bachelor’s degree in science and a master’s degree in neurology from McGill University in Montreal. He completed a medical doctorate at Tulane University School of Medicine. He served as chief neurology resident and clinical neurophysiology fellow at LAC+USC Medical Center. In 2009, Dr. Shatzmiller received the USC Department of Neurology Victor M. Victoroff Award for Compassionate Care in Neurology. He has also served as clinical assistant professor of neurology at USC’s Keck School of Medicine since 2011.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Mark Farag
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Roy Silver
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Armen C. Gregorian
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Pinal Doshi
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ERIC FRECHETTE
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Steven Burstein
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Sudhaker Nayak