Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine, Medical Director of Infectious Disease & Antimicrobial Stewardship
Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. Neha Nanda heads Healthcare Epidemiology/Infection Prevention and Antimicrobial Stewardship at Keck Medicine of USC and its affiliated hospitals and clinics. In this capacity, she leads Keck Medicine’s preparation and response for emerging infectious disease. In the last year, through the pandemic, she has led protocol and guideline development as it relates to patient and healthcare safety. Her research interests are geared towards infection prevention strategies and emerging pathogens. Her select publications include the impact of a multidisciplinary approach in reducing preventable harm, treatment strategies and diagnostics for C. difficile and biomarkers for appropriate antimicrobial use.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Neha Nanda, MD
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Annabelle de St. Maurice
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: MARY VIRGALLITO
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Elizabeth Maslow
- Health Care Panel & Awards: Finalists
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Maria T. Ochoa
- USC Names Caryn Lerman to Direct its Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY