Mark Farag, MD is a board-certified vascular neurologist at PIH Health with advanced training from the University of California, Irvine. Dr. Farag specializes in neurological conditions affecting the elderly population, including ischemic stroke, dementia and headache. Dr. Farag currently serves as stroke medical director for PIH Health Downey Hospital, which is designated as a primary stroke center. Dr. Farag earned a bachelor’s degree at UCLA and a medical doctorate at Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia. Dr. Farag has published articles and conducted research in the areas of stroke and intracerebral hemorrhage. He is featured as a speaker at PIH Health’s annual stroke conference.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Ron Shatzmiller
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ERIC FRECHETTE
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Pinal Doshi
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Rodina Vatanparast
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Roy Silver
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Marc Sakwa
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Marlon Maducdoc