Assistant Professor in the Department of Immuno-Oncology
City of Hope
A talented surgeon and award-winning instructor and researcher, Laleh G. Melstrom, MD, joined City of Hope in March 2015. She was attracted by the opportunity to help develop breakthrough cures and treatments via leading-edge research and clinical trials. Dr. Melstrom is certified in robotic surgery and specializes in the treatment of primary or metastatic cancer to the liver, pancreatic cancer and melanoma. She has published over 100 articles and is one of a few providers in Los Angeles who provide cutting edge surgical and regional therapies for metastatic colorectal cancers to the liver. Dr. Melstrom’s clinical expertise is in melanoma and sarcoma, liver cancer, pancreatic cancer and robotic surgery.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Ronald Wolf
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Patrick Soon Shiong, MD
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: INDERBIR S. GILL
- Health Care Panel & Awards: HOSPITAL OR MEDICAL CENTER OF THE YEAR
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Avo Artinyan
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Mehdi Kebria