Infectious Disease Specialist
Adventist Health Glendale
Dr Elizabeth Maslow is an infectious disease physician in Glendale, who practices at Adventist Health Glendale. She received her medical degree from UCLA, performed her residency at Harbor UCLA Medical Center and completed her Infectious Disease fellowship at USC. She specializes in practicing and teaching antimicrobial stewardship. Dr. Maslow serves as a key member of Adventist Health Glendale’s COVID-19 Advisory Team.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Ernie Guzman
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Annabelle de St. Maurice
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Anita Sircar, MD, MPH, DTM&H
- 2021 Economic Forecast & Trends Panelist: Alice Issai
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JAMES KULCZYCK
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Maita Kuvhenguhwa
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY