Adventist Health Glendale
Dr. Avo Artinyan is a board-certified general surgeon, a fellowship-trained surgical oncologist, and a colorectal surgeon. He received his medical degree from UC San Diego School of Medicine in 2000 and performed his general surgical and subspecialty training at USC and City of Hope. He was formerly associate professor of surgery and chief of colon and rectal surgery at the Michael E. DeBakey Department of Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine. He is a nationally recognized academic surgeon specializing in the treatment of complex colon and rectal cancers, gastric cancer, and other solid malignancies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Ronald Wolf
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Armen C. Gregorian
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Steve Vasilev
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Stephen Sener
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Laleh Melstrom
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Amandeep Bhalla
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Stephen Sentovich