Associate Professor of Medicine
Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. Ann Mohrbacher has been an associate professor focused on clinical research and treatment of blood cancers at USC for more than 25 years. She has participated in clinical trials of new immunotherapies for lymphoma, leukemia and myeloma. She has collaborated with researchers in early development of new vaccines and antibody constructs and have developed protocols for cellular therapies. One of the earliest trials she worked on led to the first successful and longest standing monoclonal antibody therapy in lymphoma today. She takes particular satisfaction from her long career in developing new treatments in blood cancers and advocating for patient education and equitable access to treatment trials.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ALAN S. WAYNE
- UCLA Launches First-of-Its-Kind Stem Cell Trial to Combat Cancer
- HOT SPOTS---Biotech Hot Spots Spread Across Map of Los Angeles
- Women of Influence- Health Care: APRIL W. ARMSTRONG, MD, MPH
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Antoni Ribas
- USC Names Caryn Lerman to Direct its Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: GEORGE FREDERICK “RICK” HATCH