OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY
Dr. Allison Hill is a Los Angeles OBGYN doctor who received her MD from Loyola University in Chicago in 1995. She completed her residency in OB/GYN at Los Angeles County – USC School of Medicine. She has been in private practice in Los Angeles for 15 years. While knowledgeable and experienced in all areas of OB/GYN, Dr. Hill has a special interest in cervical cancer screenings, HPV, contraception, preeclampsia and infertility. She has recently retired from delivering babies in order to focus full time on her gynecology practice in Los Angeles, including preconception health, first trimester pregnancies and genetic testing, gynecologic surgery, infertility, and menopause.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: JACQUELINE BRACY, MD
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: EIJEAN WU
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Roy Silver
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ARUS ZOGRABYAN
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: SARAH KILPATRICK, MD, PHD
- Survey Says: L.A. at Risk of OB-GYN Shortage
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Laurence Spencer-Smith
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS