Assistant Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology
Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. Adam Garsa’s research on head and neck cancers has evaluated the efficacy and toxicity of radiation therapy. The systematic review for brain metastases, for which he is principal investigator, is sponsored by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and will be used by the American Society for Radiation Oncology to develop guidelines for the treatment of brain metastases. Dr. Garsa has also been an invited lecturer at regional and national meetings and serves as a mentor to medical students and resident physicians. He is the author of 28 peer-reviewed journal articles, 30 abstracts and publications, and nine book chapters.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ELLIE MAGHAMI
- City of Hope Expands Oncology Radiation Services Across SoCal
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Antoni Ribas
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Sherief Gamie
- Cancer Prevention Awareness: Complete Cancer Care Under One Roof
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ALAN S. WAYNE
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY