Medical Director, Emergency Services
Adventist Health White Memorial
Dr. Stephen Liu is medical director and attending staff physician, emergency services, at Adventist Health White Memorial (AHWM) in Los Angeles where he was named Physician of the Year in 2016. He received his medical degree from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. He performed his residency at Stanford University and has now been practicing for 19 years (seven with AHWM). He is certified and licensed with the Amercian Board of Emergency Medicine.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: STEPHEN LIU
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Dr. Juan Barrio
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: LAURENCE SPENCER-SMITH
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Laurence Spencer-Smith
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Faisal Khan
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Ernie Guzman
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: FAISAL KHAN
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS