Chief of Staff
Dr. Marc Edelstein is a highly acclaimed gastroenterologist and is recognized as an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of digestive disorders and the performance of endoscopic procedures. He completed his fellowship in gastroenterology at UCLA Medical Center in 2001. Dr. Edelstein joined the medical staff of Cedars-Sinai in 2003. Where he now serves as chief of staff. Under the duress of COVID-19, Dr. Edelstein created new ways to communicate and amplify the outstanding work of his medical staff and that of Cedars-Sinai’s leaders, and as a result, medical center communications will continue to evolve well beyond COVID-19.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Cedars-Sinai Joins Forces With Salix Pharmaceuticals to Research Gut Disorders
- Karsh Family Donates $25 Million to Cedars-Sinai
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- Cedars-Sinai Launches Program to Speed Up Treatments of Gut-Related Illnesses
- Cedars-Sinai Joins Forces With Synthetic Biologics to Develop IBS Drug
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: SARAH KILPATRICK, MD, PHD
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Ashkan Ehdaie
- Health Care Panel & Awards: HOSPITAL OR MEDICAL CENTER OF THE YEAR