Adventist Health White Memorial
Dr. Faisal Khan graduated from the Keck School of Medicine of USC in 1980 and now works as a physician/surgeon with emphasis on general and pediatric surgery at Adventist Health White Memorial. Dr. Khan performs surgical procedures to treat conditions affecting the abdomen and related structures, such as hernias or tumors. He trained at Keck School of Medicine at USC and speaks Hindi, Spanish and Urdu.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: FAISAL KHAN
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: LAURENCE SPENCER-SMITH
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Laurence Spencer-Smith
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Tamara N. Chambers, MD
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Dr. Juan Barrio