Site Director, Pediatric Education
Adventist Health White Memorial
Dr. Ernie Guzman is site director for pediatric education and a pediatric infectious disease specialist at Adventist Health White Memorial (AHWM) in Los Angeles. He was program director for the Pediatric Residency at AHWM from 2000-2104 when the program closed. He received his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine and received training in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Disease at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. He has been practicing at AHWM for the past 29 years since completing his training. He is fluent in Spanish and able to easily communicate with patients from this underserved area.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Elizabeth Maslow
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Faisal Khan
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: FAISAL KHAN
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Laurence Spencer-Smith
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Dr. Juan Barrio
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Stephen Liu
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: STEPHEN LIU
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Kimberly Shriner, MD