Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, Keck School of Medicine of USC; Medical Director and Chairman, Department of Emergency Medicine at USC Verdugo Hills Hospital
Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. David Tashman has over 20 years of practice experience. He graduated Cum Laude from California State University Northridge, and matriculated to The Medical College of Pennsylvania where he graduated with honors. In 2000, he finished dual residencies in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine at UCLA. Dr. Tashman has practiced in various clinical settings before settling in at USC Verdugo Hills Hospital Emergency Department, where he is now the medical director and chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine. His research is focused on care and treatment of the acute stroke patient; Tylenol overdose; and the graphical representation of data.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: CARL R. CHUDNOFSKY
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Armand Dorian
- Thomas E. Jackiewicz
- LA 500: Thomas E. Jackiewicz
- Thriving In Their 40's: Armand Dorian. MD, MMM, FACEP
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Stephanie L. Hall, MD, MHA, FACEP
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Michael Frields