Chief Medical Officer, USC Verdugo Hills Hospital;Associate Professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine, Keck School of Medicine
Keck Medicine of USC
Armand H. Dorian, MD, FACEP, MMM joined the USC Verdugo Hills Hospital executive team in July 2018 as the chief medical officer, business development, to help lead the physician medical staff as well as program development at USC-VHH. He is an associate professor of emergency medicine at the Keck School of Medicine, former chair of the Caduceus Society, and serves as both a foundation board member and community board member at USC-VHH. Dr. Dorian brings nearly two decades of medical experience, as an Emergency Board certified physician and valued leader and administrator. Dr. Dorian has dedicated himself to USC-VHH and the community in which it serves.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Thriving In Their 40's: Armand Dorian. MD, MMM, FACEP
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: CARL R. CHUDNOFSKY
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: David Tashman
- Health Care Panel & Awards: HOSPITAL CEO OR PRESIDENT OF THE YEAR
- LA 500: Thomas E. Jackiewicz
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Christy Russell
- Thomas E. Jackiewicz
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: THOMAS E. JACKIEWICZ