Annabelle de St. Maurice
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA; Co-Chief Infection Prevention Officer
Dr. Annabelle de St. Maurice has been a cornerstone for UCLA Health’s response to the coronavirus pandemic, leading infection control strategy protocols and designing a safe environment for UCLA Health staff and patients as well as UCLA sports teams. In addition to her work as a co-chief infection officer, she leads UCLA’s Pediatric Infection Control and Antibiotic Stewardship Programs. She has consulted for the Los Angeles Lakers and has provided guidance for other organizations in the greater Los Angeles community. Her research and clinical interests focus on mitigating the spread and severity of infectious diseases through vaccines and infection control practices.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Judith Currier
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors:Raphael Landovitz
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Ernie Guzman
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Anita Sircar, MD, MPH, DTM&H
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Neha Nanda
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Elizabeth Maslow
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Maita Kuvhenguhwa
- Health Care Panel & Awards: Clinical Trials of Monoclonal Antibodies to Prevent COVID-19 are on the Horizon