Vivian Y. Mo
Interim Chief, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine; Chief Medical Officer, USC Care Medical Group
Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. Vivian Mo is a general cardiologist with a specialty focus in echocardiographic imaging who has been instrumental in building the current valve program at Keck Hospital of USC and helped achieve Keck’s #11 national ranking by US News and World Report for Cardiology and Heart Surgery in 2019. She has been at her current practice for 13 years and started out as a junior attending fresh out of fellowship. During her time at Keck, she had the opportunity to build her expertise and practice and expand into new imaging techniques with 3D echo to assist in structural heart disease interventions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Vivian Mo, MD, MHA
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: RAY MATTHEWS
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- Keck Medicine of USC to Acquire Los Angeles Cardiology Associates
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JAMES KULCZYCK
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: WILLIAM K. AVERILL
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: MICHELE DEL VICARIO
- THOMAS JACKIEWICZ