Sudhaker H. Nayak, MD is a board-certified cardiologist at PIH Health. He completed education and training at Osmania University in India, where he was first in his pre-med class and received a National Merit Scholarship. He immigrated to the U.S. and completed a residency in internal medicine at Prince George’s Hospital Center in Maryland and a fellowship in cardiology at Wayne State University School of Medicine in Michigan. He completed a fellowship in interventional cardiology and electrophysiology at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in Los Angeles. Dr. Nayak holds a general board certification in internal medicine, and also has sub-specialty certifications in critical care medicine, interventional cardiology and cardiovascular disease.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Steven Burstein
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: GUY MAYEDA
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: MYUNGHAE CHOI
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Roy Silver
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Andrew Hsiao
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Sunny Bhatia
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: SUNNY BHATIA
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Armen C. Gregorian