Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories
PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital
Steven Burstein, MD currently serves as the director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories at PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital. He received his medical degree from the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa. He completed his postgraduate training at the Michael Reese Hospital in Chicago. At Massachusetts General Hospital, Dr. Burstein completed his Fellowship in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology, working with some of the foremost pioneers of the field. Dr. Burstein is also an associate professor of medicine and director of structural heart disease at the Keck School of Medicine of USC.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: GUY MAYEDA
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ANIL BHANDARI
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: MYUNGHAE CHOI
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Sudhaker Nayak
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Saar Danon
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: RAY MATTHEWS
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: PEDIATRICS