Clinical Professor of Dermatology; Associate Department Chair; Vice Chair of Education – Dept. of Dermatology
Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. Stefani Takahashi is a clinical professor of dermatology and the associate department chair for the Department of Dermatology at Keck Medicine of USC. Her research focus is on clinical trials for the treatment of psoriasis and atopic dermatitis. She is also a co-founder and co-director of Camp Wonder, a camp for children with severe skin disease. She is passionate about mentorship and education in dermatology for students and residents. She has served as residency program director for 18 years combined between UCLA and USC, providing support and guidance for medical students and residents as they navigate to through their professional journeys.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women of Influence- Health Care: APRIL W. ARMSTRONG, MD, MPH
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: DAVID PENG
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: HEINZ-JOSEF LENZ
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Michael Bryant
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JAY R. LIEBERMAN
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Maria T. Ochoa
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: David Tashman
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: May M. Lee