Maria T. Ochoa
Professor of Clinical Dermatology
Keck Medicine of USC
While providing high quality and compassionate care to her patients, Dr. Maria Ochoa’s clinical and research interest centers around infectious diseases of the skin, including the diagnosis and treatment of patients with skin manifestations of HIV, tropical dermatology and sexually transmitted diseases. She serves as the Director of the Hansen’s clinic at Los Angeles County. She also has a special research interest in the immunologic mechanism of the host response in infectious diseases of the skin. She is also focused on teaching the new generation of dermatologists and contributing to scientific publications.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women of Influence- Health Care: APRIL W. ARMSTRONG, MD, MPH
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Neha Nanda
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Stefani Takahashi
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Judith Currier
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Annabelle de St. Maurice
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: DAVID PENG
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: Finalists
- Health Care Panel & Awards: HOSPITAL EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR