Professor of Medicine and Cardiology, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
Dr. Karol Watson is an attending cardiologist and a professor of medicine/cardiology at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. She is Director of the UCLA Women’s Cardiovascular Health Center, the UCLA-Barbra Streisand Women’s Heart Health Program, co-director of the UCLA Program in Preventive Cardiology, and director of the UCLA Fellowship Program in Cardiovascular Diseases. Dr. Watson is a principal investigator for several large NIH research studies. Dr. Watson’s more than 100 publications and presentations have addressed many subjects including prevention of heart disease, vascular calcification, hypertension, and cardiovascular disease in African Americans.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: GUY MAYEDA
- UCLA Receives $2.7 Million to Help Adults With HIV Ward Off Heart Disease
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: GREGG FONAROW
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: RAY MATTHEWS
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Folasade May
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Vivian Y. Mo
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: MYUNGHAE CHOI