COLON/RECTAL & GASTROENTEROLOGY
Director, Melvin and Bren Simon Quality Improvement Program; Assistant Professor, Vatche and Tamar Manoukian Division of Digestive Diseases; Member, Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center and UCLA Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Equality; Researcher, UCLA Center for Cancer Prevention Control Research
Dr. Folasade May is director of the May Laboratory, a health services and clinical research team that engages in research and quality improvement related to population health, preventive health, and health disparities at UCLA Health, in Federally Qualified Health Centers, and in Veterans Affairs. Dr. May’s research spans several fields from the epidemiology of disease and disease risk factors to implementation science to improve disease prevention in early detection of cancer. She also is director of grants and postgraduate research for the UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine Global Health Program.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: GREGG FONAROW
- Health Care Panel & Awards: Finalists
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Judith Currier
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: LOURDES BAEZCONDE-GARBANATI, PHD
- Health Care Panel & Awards: UCLA Health Pathologists Lead the Way in COVID-19 Testing
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: Finalists
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Beth Karlan