Regional Safety Manager
Mealii Seanoa-Sanchez is the regional safety manager of Southern California for AECOM responsible for development, mentorship, and implementation of safety regulations and policies at six multimillion-dollar projects in the greater Los Angeles area. She started her safety career at UCI Medical Center as a safety specialist. After eight years in the medical field, she made a drastic career change at age 40 into construction.
Over the past 12 years in construction, Seanoa-Sanchez has worked in several construction genres, including Aviation at LAX; Education with LAUSD; Healthcare including Kaiser Permanente, UCI Medical Center and MLK Medical Center; High Rise Residential working with Related, Jamison and Mack Real Estate; Hospitality with Sheraton & Pendry Hotel affiliates; Science & Technology at UCI Medical Center Clinical Lab; and Sports Facilities such as SoFi Stadium and LA Memorial Coliseum. Each genre increasing her value of knowledge with a diverse skill set.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women in Construction & Design: Kelli Bernard
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Shafee Jones-Wilson
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: General Counsel of the Year - Public Company
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: SARAH DEVINE
- Safety Device Helps Student Secure Future
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: DR. MARGARET PETERSON
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Michele Salas
- 2019 In-House Counsel Nominees: Carla Christofferson