Clark Construction Group - CA LP
Throughout her career at Clark, project executive Erin Young has helped spearhead construction efforts on more than $1.5 billion of work in Southern California. Over the last decade, she has been instrumental in delivering three iconic and award-winning public facilities in Los Angeles County, including the Governor George Deukmejian Courthouse, US Federal Courthouse in Los Angeles, and Long Beach Civic Center. In addition to these projects, her portfolio spans a diverse range of markets, including, education, hospitality, entertainment, and aviation.
Young recently led a high-performing design-build team to deliver the $414 million Long Beach Civic Center. As project executive, Young was responsible for the successful early delivery of more than 600,000 feet of sustainable structures, including a new city hall and civic chambers, a headquarters for the Port of Long Beach, and a public library, all of which
play a critical role in reshaping the downtown area.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women in Construction & Design: Ashley Kelly
- CRE Awards 2020: Best Public Project
- Outstanding Women in Construction & Design: SUSAN BARTLEY
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Susan Bartley
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: ERIN KHAN
- Construction Wraps on Long Beach Center
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: MEGAN CALHOUN
- COURTHOUSE---Downtown Courthouse Plan Blocked