Julie Davis is a project executive at DPR Construction where she specializes in OSHPD healthcare design and construction, as well as Lean leadership. Davis has more than 25 years of experience managing technically complex projects, mainly acute care hospital renovations and additions, including the only OSHPD1 vertical addition in Southern California. She provides leadership and support to multidisciplinary teams through the planning, design and construction for new projects and remodels.
Since joining DPR in 2011, Davis has established herself as an expert and champion of Integrated Project Delivery and Lean Construction within the company. However, her leadership extends beyond DPR and into the greater industry. From 2018-2020, Davis served as the chair of the Lean Construction Institute Los Angeles/Orange County Community of Practice, a role that enabled her to provide tools and training to industry partners about effective project integration, process transformation and Lean thinking.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women in Construction & Design: Whitney Dorn
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: CHELSEA COVATE
- Women in Construction & Design: Anjana Bhowmik
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Julie Luu
- CFO Awards 2018 Nominees: Pioneers of Design-Build and Integrated Project Delivery Focus on Supporting Clients’ Success
- Who's Building L.A. (November 5): Skanska Women’s Network Helps to Develop Women in Construction
- Women in Construction & Design: Cathy Orquiola
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: SHARON PETERS