Principal, Regional Leader of Healthcare
As the regional leader of healthcare for the Los Angeles office of HOK, Hunvey Chen is directly responsible for ensuring that projects meet their goals at all levels – visioning, project development, construction and implementation. Hunvey brings to each project her extensive expertise as a project manager and a project architect focusing healthcare design and delivery. Finding her passion for healthcare architecture over 18 years ago, Chen has been part of every major recent healthcare project in the Los Angeles office during her tenure at HOK. Her most recent accomplishment is the renovation of the formerly named Martin Luther King Jr. County Hospital to the Mark Ridley-Thomas Behavioral Health Center.
Other projects in which Chen has been critical are, Kaiser Baldwin Hills-Crenshaw Medical Office Building, Ventura County Medical Center, Scripps Prebys Cardiovascular Institute, Cedars-Sinai Advanced Health Sciences Pavilion and the Saint John’s Millennium Project.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Anne Fletcher
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: ANNE FLETCHER
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: MEGAN CALHOUN
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Mealii Seanoa-Sanchez
- Women in Construction & Design: Anjana Bhowmik
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: Finalists
- Newsmakers---L.A. Takes Delivery of New Postmaster
- 2021 Economic Forecast & Trends Panelist: Alice Issai