Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer
Farmers & Merchants Bank of Long Beach
Melissa Lanfre, chief operating officer at Farmers & Merchants Bank of Long Beach, is a principal member of F & M's seasoned executive management team. In just one year, under Lanfre’s leadership, the Farmers & Merchants Bank Information Technology team made a number of innovative improvements that allowed the bank to seamlessly handle the impact of COVID-19. As a 114-year-old bank, F & M impressively adapted to an employee work from home culture in response to local stay-at-home orders. As a result, there was virtually no client impact: communication to clients increased, F & M began processing PPP loans to new and existing clients in the local community, the safety of the branch offices was enhanced to protect both clients and employees, and the branch service hours were never reduced.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2021 CRE Awards: Creative Lending Helps Businesses Thrive
- Women Of Influence, Banking: LaVon Short
- Women Of Influence, Banking: Arpy Zakarian
- Women Of Influence, Banking: Kiyoun Kim
- The Changing Face of Real Estate in 2021 Panelist Speaker: Phillip J. Bond
- Women Of Influence, Banking: Marchell Hilliard
- Women Of Influence, Banking: Chanel Ming
- Women Of Influence, Banking: Diedra Porché