Martini Akpovi Partners, LLP
Tes Macaraya is a thought leader, a mentor, and a partner at Martini Akpovi Partners, LLP. She began practicing public accounting in 1989. A first-generation immigrant from the Philippines, Macaraya moved to America at the age of 20. She became a licensed CPA in 1993, and attained her Masters in Taxation from Golden Gate University. She became a partner at Martini Akpovi Partners, LLP in 2016, and the Tax Practice leader in 2018. As Tax Practice leader, she provides tax planning and compliance services for businesses and high net worth clients in the real estate industry, technology, manufacturing, and professional services sectors. She helps them from entity formation to business sale transactions. Supporting and mentoring accountants from less privileged backgrounds is close to her heart. She co-founded a Women Empowering Women networking group, through which she encourages women to pursue their ideal careers.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: TES MACARAYA
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Karla Chavez Luna
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Sasha Baluka
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Angel Naval
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Joanna Li
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Lori Rock
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Donella Wilson
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Natalie Tronkina