Staford François, who grew up on the island of Haïti in the Caribbean, has spent most of his 14 years of public accounting servicing both private and public clients. He has experience working with managers of fund-to-funds, private equity funds, 1940 Act funds, hedge funds, debt funds, and with broker dealers. He has always enjoyed sharing his knowledge with others, and after joining CohnReznick, started training nationally from staff level through partners, and is a subject matter expert in the Financial Service Group. Francois has taken the lead on various national projects within the firm’s Financial Services Group to help drive continuous improvement in audit quality and efficiency. He also serves as a mentor to colleagues with whom he discusses different career paths either within or outside of public accounting. He finds it incredibly rewarding to see how he can help shape the career paths of those he mentors.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Gabriel Marquez
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Natalie Tronkina
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: KASH HUSSAIN
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Justin Estrera
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: STAFORD FRANCOIS
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: KASH HUSSAIN
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Alejandro Mendez
- Influential Women in Accounting: NATALIE TRONKINA