Natalie Tronkina is a partner and member of CohnReznick’s Transactional Advisory Services practice, based in the Los Angeles office. She has more than 15 years of transactional advisory experience, focusing primarily on buy-side and sell-side due diligence for private equity funds, lenders, and strategic buyers and sellers. She was elected to the partnership in February 2020. As an emerging leader at CohnReznick, she is a past winner of the firm’s PYRAMID awards which recognizes the accomplishments of employees in serving the firm, our clients, and the greater public good. Tronkina is committed to initiatives that drive value for her clients and her community and has developed strong, lasting relationships with private equity firms based on the consistent quality of her work. She is the co-leader of the firm’s Executive Women’s Forum platform in the Los Angeles metro area. She has assisted clients with engagements of all sizes in multiple industries.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Women in Accounting: NATALIE TRONKINA
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Natalie Tronkina
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Natalie Martirossian
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Lori Rock
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Gabriel Marquez
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Alexis Crump
- Leaders of Influence - Lenders: Vivian Lum
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Barbara Gadbois