Lizbeth Nevarez has more than ten years of public accounting experience providing tax and consulting services and leads GHJ’s Nonprofit Tax Practice. She is also secretary for GHJ Foundation, GHJ’s vehicle for purposeful and proactive giving to the community. Additionally, Nevarez co-leads GHJ’s Women’s Empowerment Cohort, which is part of GHJ’s DEI initiative. She is a frequent speaker at the firm’s nonprofit workshops and conferences. She has also completed the Riordan Leadership Institute’s Board service program through the Los Angeles Junior Chamber of Commerce and has taught courses on Form 900 basics and Private Foundations through CalCPA. Navarez currently serves on the Board of Executive Service Corps, a leading nonprofit provider of high-impact, affordable management development services to other nonprofits in Southern California. Navarez is a champion of women in the workplace and an emerging business development leader and dedicated trailblazer in the Los Angeles Nonprofit community.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: LIZBETH NEVAREZ
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Lizbeth Nevarez
- Getting on Boards Panelist: Donella Wilson
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Satpal Nagpal
- Leaders of Influence: Advisors -Anant Patel
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Donella Wilson
- 2021 Women's Leadership Awards: FINALISTS
- Women's Leadership Awards: Board Gender Diversity is a Key Goal for Nonprofits