CPA, MST Tax Shareholder
Gumbiner Savett Inc.
Karla Chavez Luna joined Gumbiner Savett immediately after graduating from college in 2000 and has steadily risen through the ranks of the tax department to become the first Latina Shareholder. She specializes in tax planning, consulting, and compliance for privately held companies, trusts and estates, and high-net-worth families and their entities. In addition to her full client roster and business development responsibilities, Luna is heavily involved in the Gumbiner Savett Tax Department’s operational and culture-building activities. She is a sought-after mentor among the younger staff, who view her as a role model as well as a source for honest and thoughtful career advice. She was recently chosen to take over a book of business from a retiring senior leader. Luna is building a strong professional network as a member of The Exchange Los Angeles.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Karla Chavez Luna
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Karla Chavez Luna
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: KARLA CHAVEZ LUNA
- 40 In Their 40's: Karla Chavez Luna
- Influential Women in Accounting: KARLA CHAVEZ LUNA
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Valerie Colin
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Shreedhar Kothari
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: SHREEDHAR KOTHARI