Kami Cohen has worked in public accounting for more than 20 years and specializes in financial statement audits for employee benefit plans and labor organizations. He consults on internal control matters and provides guidance to his clients on filing and reporting compliance requirements and best practices. In addition to his work with clients, Cohen serves on several of the firm’s operational committees including the Executive Committee and the Engagement Quality Control Review Committee (where he is engaged in identifying audit deficiencies and evaluating audit quality before the report is issued). He is also the co-chairperson for the firm’s Human Resources Committee and participates in HR management, evaluating employee performance, benefits, and incentives, including the quality of work life. He is designated as a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA), bestowed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: KAMI COHEN
- Who's to Blame for the DWP P.R. Fiasco?
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Alexandra Chernyak
- 40 In Their 40's: Pradeep Budhiraja
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Vaibhav Tandon
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: PRADEEP BUDHIRAJA
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Pradeep Budhiraja
- Number Crunchers in Chastened Posture as New Rules Take Hold