Partner, Tax Services
RSM US LLP
Joanna Li is a tax partner at RSM in Los Angeles where she focuses on growing the corporate tax office practice. She has served both the Los Angeles and Orange County business communities for over 20 years and has built a solid reputation for providing outstanding income tax provision, consulting, and compliance services to both publicly traded and privately held companies. Her clients do business in various industries, including technology, automotive, media and entertainment, apparel, real estate, manufacturing and distribution. Li’s clients rely on her to provide professional tax services, including federal, international, and multi-state corporate income tax matters. She has extensive experience in preparation and review of global income tax provisions in accordance with ASC740 compliance for multi-national SEC companies. Her specialty areas include international tax provision, business combination, interim reporting, intra-period allocation, and stock based compensation.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Joanna Li
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: JOANNA LI
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: JOANNA LI
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: SUSAN LEE
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Karen Jong
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KAREN JONG
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Tes Macaraya
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Dean Joaquin