CBIZ & MHM
AManaging Director at CBIZ MHM Los Angeles, Cheryl Calhoun brings more than 30 years of experience and expertise to all facets of the entertainment industry. She represents talent, production companies, entertainment service companies, media service companies, publishing companies and executives in varied tax and business matters. Calhoun is also a co-leader of CBIZ’s Multi-Family Office and Virtual Family Office Practices. In addition, she specializes in assisting not-for-profit organizations — combining her talent for business and tax issues with her desire to contribute and support causes in the community. Calhoun champions the mission of organizations she supports by building strategic relationships and ensuring that the partnerships are in the best interest of each organization. She has worked with the American Lung Association for 10 years, where she helped build the inaugural board in Los Angeles, served on the regional and national boards of the organization, and participated in its steering committee.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: CHERYL CALHOUN
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Cheryl Calhoun
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: CHERYL CALHOUN
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: CHERYL CALHOUN
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Cheryl Calhoun
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Cheryl Calhoun
- Influential Women in Accounting: CHERYL CALHOUN
- 40 In Their 40's: Karl Seitz