Bella Wang joined Windes in 2000 and is a director in the firm’s Tax department. Her professional experience includes tax planning and consulting for businesses of all sizes, as well as corporations, partnerships, and high-net-worth individuals. Wang works closely with business owners and investors, specializing in international tax considerations, consultation, and compliance on inbound and outbound transactions. She serves a wide variety of clients in the real estate, transportation, technology, manufacturing, professional services, healthcare, and restaurant industries. Wang is the practice leader for many of the firm’s strategic planning and incentive program services. She championed the formalization and development of the PPP and Employee Retention Credit services within the tax department to effectively and efficiently service businesses and nonprofit organizations impacted by COVID-19. In addition, she is a member of the firm’s Tax Technical Committee and manages the tax content for articles that the firm provides to clients and key contacts.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Karla Chavez Luna
- Influential Women in Accounting: SUSAN LAPUTZ
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Christy Woods
- Women Of Influence, Banking: Karen Miles
- Influential Women in Accounting: MARILYN THOMPSON
- Influential Women in Accounting: KARLA CHAVEZ LUNA
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Lizbeth Nevarez
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: GUY NICIO