Angel Naval is a trailblazing leader at MGO who excels while juggling multiple projects and roles. In her professional career, Naval is a licensed CPA and auditor who co-oversees and manages the West Coast and India operations for MGO’s Financial, Accounting and Advisory Services department. At home, she is a mom and teacher to two very active toddlers. In the past year, the line between these roles has blurred for many professionals, and Naval has only continued to exceed expectations. Amid the disruptions presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, Naval has been a leader in implementing tools, operational and policy changes, and workflows that make engagements more efficient and effective. She is also passionate about minority representation in the accounting profession. As an active member of the International Society of Filipinos in Finance and Accounting, she attends and speaks at national conferences and helps host mentoring panels to inspire future minority accountants.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: NATALIA VELEZ
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: Publisher's Letter
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Karla Chavez Luna
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: Publisher's Letter
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Lizbeth Nevarez
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Tes Macaraya
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: KIMBERLY HUSAIN PALACIOS
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Gabriel Marquez